Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Victoria Hotel in Melbourne?

I'm doing some hotel research as I'm travelling to Melbourne soon. I came across the Victoria Hotel on Little Collins Street and was wondering if anyone else had stayed here? Also, if you have stayed in the standard rooms; which allow smoking? Did the rooms smell of cigarette smoke upon entering the room?

ThanksThe Victoria Hotel in Melbourne?
The Victoria Hotel has been around forever and is a good, clean, comfortable hotel in a fantastic location!! :)



I haven't stayed there myself but relatives who come to Melbourne from the country always stay there and speak highly of it. As for the smoking??? Not sure on smoking regulations if they are still able to smoke in rooms??? My relatives are not smokers and would have complained if rooms smelt!! Hope this helps :)The Victoria Hotel in Melbourne?
never stayed there, but i've drank there. nice place, nothing out of the ordinary really. However there are regulations about smoking in hotels - you can't, so i doubt its going to smell like smoke

No comments:

Post a Comment