Saturday, March 10, 2012

Good Hotels In Victoria TX PLEASE HELP!?

I am going down to Victoria for my cousins graduation and we are staying in a hotel for 3 nights.



Can anyone give me tips on some nice hotels out there.

Is La Quinta ghetto? I don't want to stay in a nasty hotel but I don't want to spend too much money.



Thanks.Good Hotels In Victoria TX PLEASE HELP!?
Strong suggestion:



Check out the town in the various hotel sites - hotels.com, priceline.com, expedia.com, etc. Read the guest reviews! If there's anything bad it'll be there, I promise.



When booking, believe it or not, you'll find the best rate if you go to the specific hotel brand's website, get the phone number and call the hotel directly to make your reservation.



Good luck to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment