Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is the job at Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada legal?

Somebody named Alex Corra sent me an email re vacant job at Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada...is it legal?



Then I have sent them my resume and just this morning I have received an email coming from

"Approved By HR. Department Operation Manager

Queen Victoria Hotel %26amp; Suites Canada "...is it their true account?



Kindly advise everyone...



Thanks!Is the job at Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada legal?
Hi,



I have also received an email just a few hours ago stating the same thing as yours but I did not respond to it. I emailed Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada and told them everything about it so they would also know if someone is just using their company's name. I came across your question while searching the name of Alex Corra. Do not reply or send your personal info to those whom you do not know, or if in doubt, better search first or ask anyone whom you can trust about it. People nowadays will find ways of how they can use modern technology for their scams.



I hope you did not send your SS number or anything that they can use for their benefit.



Just an update: Gillian Kleu, Reservations Manager of The Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada replied to my email and said that it is a scam and that we should not respond to it.Is the job at Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada legal?
What city? What Province? Did you apply for a job? If it just showed up in your mailbox it's spam.

There is a Queen Victoria Hotel, but they would NEVER send an unsolicited letter.



I can't quite tell whether you sent your resume and they replied or they sent you a letter and you sent your resume.Is the job at Queen Victoria Hotel in Canada legal?
SCAM.



Delete the email and forget about it.



NEVER respond to a email that YOU didn't ask for.



Jim B



Toronto.
scam.



apparently pretty common.



they want your SIN number for identity theft. or they'll ask you to send them money for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment