Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hotels in Victoria, BC?

My mom says she's FINALLY gonna fulfill her promise to take me to see fireworks, next week. It's been like forever... well... about 8 years, since I've last seen them. In butchard gardens. ANYWAYS, that aside. We moved, 8 years ago. So yea, of course we don't have a house there. Is there any good hotels around the area? Clean and not too expensive.Hotels in Victoria, BC?
Have you tried www.expedia.ca. This would be the best option to find a hotel around Butchard gardens or city centre and they have reviews from other users.



I would also check out tripadvisor.com.Hotels in Victoria, BC?
There are many hotels in the Victoria area to meet a variety of budgets. I am not sure what you mean by not to expensive as that depends on your financial situation. However I suggest using a site like Expedia.ca to find hotels in your price range that look reasonably decent. Although you do not have to book through them I find this a good resource for finding available hotels and getting a general price range. You could also check tripadvisor.ca for information on hotels in the Victoria area and reviews on them.Hotels in Victoria, BC?
I like Abigail's Hotel mainly because it's clear that the highest attention is paid to every detail. From the welcoming staff, the fresh cookies and complimentary bottled water, to the most outstanding breakfast ever in a B%26amp;B! Highly discerning travelers will be greatly rewarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment